There’s a reason why so many residents have trusted Irvine Company Apartment Communities to support their wellness during this challenging year. Recently, Irvine Company Apartment Communities consulted with UCI Health’s top epidemiologists and infection prevention specialists to analyze the company’s Covid-related protocols and safety measures. Here’s what the UCI Health Department found most compelling:
Cleanliness, Air Purity & Contactless Interactions
- Enhanced deep-cleaning protocols, ample hand sanitation stations, and touch-free enhancements.
- Thoughtful amenity reservation systems to minimize contact between residents.
- Installation of highly-rated air filtration systems as well as regular, preventative maintenance to further support air purity.
Search Orange County Apartments
Ample Outdoor Spaces & Outdoor Fitness Classes
- Ample outdoor amenity spaces, many surrounded by trails and open spaces.
- Spacious, light-filled living spaces with ultra-high-speed internet for connectivity.
- Outdoor fitness classes.
UCI’s health team also commended Irvine Company on their expedited efforts to extend WIFI to our outdoor areas to allow for residents to vary their experience, as well as ultra-high-speed internet offerings knowing that residents will be spending more time at home. Moreover, business centers have been kept open, knowing the need of the residents to stay connected, but they are open via a reservation system to support social distancing precautions.
If you’re currently looking for an apartment community in California that supports your overall health and wellness with enhanced Covid protocols, Irvine Company boasts a collection of studio to three-bedroom apartment and townhomes which you can visit through self-guided, contactless tours. With virtual tours, easy digital application process and housing specialists online to help, you can search, tour and lease your new home anytime, from anywhere.