The new year is a great time to commit to a healthier lifestyle, and that doesn’t have to mean resigning yourself to a local gym with its monthly fees. Many people are finding they have amazing fitness centers and other wellness-focused amenities in their apartment communities. And Irvine Company Apartment Communities is no exception.
Promenade at Irvine Spectrum, Irvine
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Four resort-style, saltwater pools
- Walkable to brand new Los Olivos Community Park with lighted baseball fields, soccer fields, basketball courts, and tennis courts
Westview at Irvine Spectrum, Irvine
- Fitness center with classes including TRX training
- Yoga, Pilates, spin, and movement studio
- Double saltwater pools and spas
Park Place, Irvine
- Cardio theater fitness center
- Movement studio with complimentary yoga and fitness classes
- Resident access to the St. Joseph Health Wellness Corner
Villas Fashion Island, Newport Beach
- 4,300 sq. ft. center and indoor-outdoor yoga studio
- Five saltwater pools
- Five lawn spaces with lush landscaping shaded by mature trees
Villas at Playa Vista, Los Angeles
- Fitness & yoga studios
- Jr. Olympic pool and spa
- Biking distance to the beach
Village Mission Valley, San Diego
- State-of-the-art fitness center with movement studio
- Community jogging trail with views overlooking Mission Valley
- Five resort-style pools and spas, including three saltwater pools
Santa Clara Square, Santa Clara
- State-of-the-art fitness center with movement studio and Queenax Functional Training.
- Adjacent to the San Tomas Aquino trail
- 3-acre park with abundant recreational areas
Open Spaces & WELL Health-Safety Rating
At Irvine Company Apartment Communities, spacious grounds and common areas give you space to spread out, and private patios and balconies let you enjoy the outdoors. With access to nearby parks, trails, and recreation, residents discover a well-balanced lifestyle.
Additionally, all apartment communities have earned the WELL Health-Safety Rating by the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI), an evidence-based, third-party verified rating that certifies the measures Irvine Company Apartments has taken to support the health and safety of its residents and employees.