As the world becomes increasingly digitized with in-person interactions becoming less frequent, rental companies and landlords have had to shift how they show their apartment homes. While you can often find an array of photos, videos, and even virtual tours online, nothing beats the in-person experience of walking through the space itself. Enter, TourGuide, Irvine Company’s self-guided tour app.
Self-guided tours are quite different from traditional tours. With traditional tours, you have to get in contact with the leasing office, schedule a time that works for both parties, and then wait for them to unlock the unit and show you around. A self-guided tour removes the variables of waiting and instead allows you to select a time to tour and show yourself around while keeping in touch with the leasing agent via text.
TourGuide – Irvine Company’s Self-Guided Tour App
Your tour is now available in the palm of your hand, including maps to the model apartment home(s) you will be touring! Check it out now on your personalized Tour Guide App!
How to tour in 3 Easy Steps:
Step 2: Schedule a tour at one or more of our communities and a customized tour will be built based on your preferences – such as location, apartment size, amenities, price, and pet policies.
Step 3: Download TourGuide to verify your identity and view your tour.
Launch the app when you arrive at your appointment time and follow the step-by-step personalized tour map to explore safely and seamlessly on your schedule. The app will then offer all the information you need:
- View selected units, maps, and directions in your “Tour Inbox.”
- Once on tour, you can view additional availability and request to tour additional units (based on unit & schedule availability).
- View other community information (features, photos, video, etc.) and tour amenity spaces.
- At any time during the tour, you can text your leasing consultant with any questions you may have.
- Each apartment home is unique by location and availability so if you find the perfect home, you can reserve it immediately!
- The application process only takes a few minutes and can be completed from your mobile devices such as your iPhone, iPad, or your desktop when you get home.
- Open TourGuide up: on arrival to the community. The sticker on your map will show you where to park.
- There’s no need to check in at the office. Your tour will begin at your scheduled appointment time.
- Follow step-by-step instructions to guide you through your customized tour.
- Explore your floor plans and amenities at your leisure.
- We will also be available on-demand if you have any questions throughout your tour.
Other Options for Contactless, Online Apartment Tours
If you’d rather not travel to the community itself, there are other options for online apartment tours:
Virtual 360 Tour
On the Tour Options tab available on each of our community pages, you’ll be able to watch a 360 tour of the community, which not only includes multiple floor plans, but also amenity spaces such as pools, fitness centers, clubhouses, on-site retail, and more! Tour some right now!
- Promenade at Irvine Spectrum, Irvine, CA
- Los Olivos at Irvine Spectrum, Irvine, CA
- The Village at Irvine Spectrum, Irvine, CA
Irvine Company Apartment Communities are located in California’s most sought-after locations, offering walkable access to grocery stores and coveted shopping, dining, outdoor recreation, entertainment, and workplaces – or get anything you need to be delivered to your door. Searching for your next apartment home in California is never easy, however with virtual touring online, as well as self-guided tours, the flexible options are making it easier.
Designed for wellness, our pristine communities are thoughtfully designed and impeccably maintained, with spacious grounds, access to trails, healthier air filtration, and floor plans that give you the space to spread out.