As the world becomes increasingly digitized with in-person interactions becoming less frequent, rental companies and landlords have had to shift how they show their apartment homes. While you can often find an array of photos, videos, and even virtual tours online, nothing beats the in-person experience of walking through the space itself. Enter, the self-guided tour.
What Are Self-Guided Apartment Tours?
Self-guided tours are quite different from traditional tours. With traditional tours, you have to get in contact with the leasing office, schedule a time that works for both parties, and then wait for them to unlock the unit and show you around. A self-guided tour removes the variables of waiting on a leasing agent and scheduling, and instead allows you to select a time to tour and show yourself around.
During a self-guided tour, you have the freedom to explore the space any way you want without needing to follow a leasing consultant or feel sales pressure. Additionally, with our enhanced scheduling system, this is your private tour, eliminating the awkwardness of group tours. Moreover, due to Covid-19 best practices, each apartment home is thoroughly sanitized between visits for your health and well-being.
How to Go On a Self-Guided Tour at Irvine Company Apartment Homes
Next, schedule a tour using our online form, located on the bottom of each community page. Once you’ve scheduled it, you will get an email reply with the time and date of your self-guided apartment tour, along with all the information on where to park, what to bring, and where your instructions will be located.
- Outside the leasing office, you will find a touring packet with your name on it.
- The packet will contain everything you need to take your tour and experience all the community has to offer.
- You can choose to walk the community for your tour, or if you would like to drive your car you may park in any Guest or Visitor spot.
Self-Guided Apartment Tour Tips: What to Bring
- Be sure to bring a valid form of identification. Often the leasing office will need to validate your identity to ensure there is no damage or theft to the apartment.
- Be sure to take photos and write notes, especially if you’re touring more than one unit. Take note of the pros and cons of each unit you tour.
- As of the writing of this article (July 2020), Irvine Company is requiring all self-guided tour participants wear masks and adhere to social distancing when walking through the community.
Once your tour is over, you can call or email your leasing consultant with any questions you may have. Each apartment home is unique by location and availability so if you find the perfect home, you can reserve it immediately! The application process only takes a few minutes and can be completed from your mobile devices such as your iPhone, iPad, or your desktop when you get home.
Self-guided apartment tour experiences are available right now in our communities in the following regions. Click on each region to see what cities are listed:
Designed for wellness, our pristine communities are thoughtfully designed and impeccably maintained, with spacious grounds, access to trails, healthier air filtration, and floor plans that give you the space to spread out.
Other Options for Contactless, Online Apartment Tours
If you’d rather not travel to the community itself, there are other options for online apartment tours:
Video Conference Tours
Watch a pre-recorded video tour, or we can even provide a live-hosted tour via video conference, or Google hangouts tour. This way, if you have questions you can interact with a live leasing consultant along the way – without having to leave the comforts of your own home.
Virtual 360 Tour
On the Tour Options tab available on each of our community pages, you’ll be able to watch a 360 tour of the community, which not only includes multiple floor plans, but also amenity spaces such as pools, fitness centers, clubhouses, on-site retail and more! Tour some right now!
- Promenade at Irvine Spectrum, Irvine, CA
- Los Olivos at Irvine Spectrum, Irvine, CA
- The Village at Irvine Spectrum, Irvine, CA
At Irvine Company, You Can Have It All At Home
Irvine Company Apartment Communities are located in California’s most sought-after locations, offering walkable access to grocery stores and coveted shopping, dining, outdoor recreation, entertainment, and workplaces – or get anything you need to be delivered to your door. Searching for your next apartment home in California is never easy, however with virtual touring online, as well as self-guided tours, the flexible options are making it easier.