At River View Apartment Homes in San Jose, modern interiors are filled with natural light that pours through the oversized windows. Here, residents enjoy an on-site fitness and movement studio and outdoor pools and fireplaces.
Residents enjoy access to Riverview Park where they can take their fitness outdoors, with tennis courts, a playground, and plenty of open green space for recreation and relaxation.
Adjacent to the Guadalupe Trail, this amenity-driven community includes Stanford Health Care Express Care Clinic, CorePower Yoga, and multiple on-site fitness centers.
5 Ways River View Promotes Healthy Living
- Generous floor plans – large ﬂoor plans with picture windows give you the space to spread out.
- Private patios – Enjoy the fresh air on your private patio or balcony space.
- Individual air conditioning systems – with air filtration systems
- Spacious grounds – enjoy open grass areas as well as direct access to parks and trails.
- An on-site team – dedicated to frequent deep cleanings that keep the entire community pristine, our responsive service teams support your complete wellness by providing an exceptional standard of care for simplicity, ease, and convenience.
Live Where The Future of Tech Still Works
Tech-connected homes at River View combine high-speed ﬁber and integrated USB outlets with spacious, light-ﬁlled living spaces. With business lounges on-site, there’s no better place to work from home without losing proximity to sought-after employers.
This North San Jose smoke/vape-free community is perfect for those looking for living spaces that promote overall well-being. Visit North Park today for a self-guided tour, or view a virtual tour online today.