In September of 2021, Newport Bluffs Apartment Homes in Newport Beach was named the best apartment community by The OC Register readers as part of the “Best of Orange County” readers poll – for the third year in a row! This award-winning gated community is a richly landscaped development of three distinct Italian-inspired villages.
We sat down with Kim Kerzie, General Manager at Newport Bluffs to ask her about the secret to keeping residents happy.
Irvine Company Apartment Communities: What do residents love most about Newport Bluffs?
Kim Kerzie: The beautiful grounds and resort-style amenities.
ICAC: What is the favorite amenity space at Newport Bluffs and why?
KK: The Villaggio Pool. I love to look down from the office balcony and see the sparkling Jr. Olympic lap pool, with the cabanas lined up behind it, and the perfectly positioned tables, chairs, lounges, and beds. In the evening, the glow of the fire tables with residents enjoying each other’s company tells me that they love where they live!
ICAC: Describe the floor plans and what makes them unique.
KK: We have everything from studio to three-bedroom townhomes in one community. Each home has spacious bathrooms and bedrooms with large walk-in closets. The kitchen, which opens to the living area, has ample cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. I love that we have homes that have direct access to their two-car garage, others that have their own private single-car garage, and the ease of the podium garage parking.
ICAC: What do you love most about the location?
KK: The community’s easy access to the freeway, close proximity to the beach, and of course the beautiful canyon and mountain views with access to the walking and biking paths.
ICAC: What do you think residents love most about the on-site team at Newport Bluffs?
KK: My entire team goes above and beyond every day. I believe that if we treat our residents as if they were our family with kindness and compassion, by listening to and resolving any concerns, they will continue to make Newport Bluffs their home, refer their friends, co-workers, and family. I believe this is an integral part as to why we have been voted by the People’s Choice Poll as OC’s best apartment community three years in a row.
- In-home washers and dryers as well as Nest thermostats
- Private balconies or patios with canyon, mountain, or courtyard views
- Select homes come with gas fireplaces, hardwood-style flooring, quartz or granite countertops, and stainless-steel appliances
- Resort-style pools & spas with outdoor lounge and barbecue areas
- Fire pits, tennis court, wine room, fitness center, and a movement studio
- Gorgeous, lush landscaping
Location, Location, Location
- A short drive from Pacific Coast Highway as well as easy access to freeways and major OC employers
- Fashion Island, John Wayne Airport, and beaches
- The Bonita Canyon Trail is right outside the community
Other Communities You May Like
Promontory Point, Newport Beach – Just off the iconic PCH, this Newport Beach landmark offers stunning views of the Pacific, Balboa Island, and Newport Harbor. Enjoy an active lifestyle with tennis courts, complimentary paddleboard and bike rentals, and the resort-style pool with palapa bar.
At a Glance:
- Located off PCH, overlooking Newport Harbor
- Viking appliances and upgraded finishes
- Poolside palapa bar
The Colony at Fashion Island, Newport Beach – Just steps from Fashion Island’s coveted shopping and dining, Colony at Fashion Island offers sophisticated country club living in a gated community. Enjoy unrivaled comfort with gourmet kitchens, Nest thermostats, and ultra-high-speed internet.
At a Glance:
- Personalized concierge services
- Dry cleaning pick-up and drop-off service
- Guard gated entry