Around the Village
Overlooking Loma Ridge with acres of wilderness, the dramatic topography of this village is reminiscent of an Italian countryside. Here, picturesque trails define the unique location, as pathways weave along the avocado groves and trails lead to open panoramic spaces.
Village parks include:
- Settlers Park
- Bella Garden Park
- Orchard Terrace Park
- Orchard Vista Park
With a rustic stone exterior, the Orchard Hills Shopping Center is casually elegant, with a European paseo vibe and alfresco dining.
- Peet's Coffee & Tea
- CVS Pharmacy
- Cardio Barre
- Nekter Juice Bar
- La Sirena Grill
- LePort Montessori School
Quality education is the cornerstone of the Orchard Hills community, which is surrounded by remarkable, award-winning schools within either the acclaimed Irvine or Tustin Unified School Districts.
- Canyon View Elementary School - California Distinguished School and National Blue Ribbon School
- Hicks Canyon Elementary School - California Distinguished School
- Sierra Vista Middle School - California Distinguished School
- Orchard Hills School - Gold Ribbon School and California Distinguished School
- Northwood High School - California Distinguished School and National Blue Ribbon School
- Beckman High School - Gold Ribbon School and California Distinguished School