Universities across San Diego County are gearing up for the fall semester. If you’ve been accepted to UCSD, congratulations! Recognized as one of the top 15 research universities worldwide, UCSD fosters a culture that sparks discoveries and drives economic impact.
If you’re either not interested in (or are over) dorm life while you attend UCSD, we’ve got a variety of off-campus housing options.
Just a mile or so from campus, Irvine Company Apartment Communities offer off campus housing options with saltwater pools, fitness centers, clubhouses, study centers, jogging trails and more. You can also find apartments with washers and dryers, private balconies, walk-in closets, complimentary shuttles to campus, gated entries and more.
The Best UCSD Off-Campus Housing for Students
The Villas of Renaissance
5280 Fiore Terrace, San Diego, CA 92122
- 2.8 miles from UCSD
- Lush landscaping and stunning architecture
- Complimentary shuttle to UCSD and local shopping
- Upscale amenities, including movie theater
7936 Avenida Navidad, San Diego, CA 92122
- 2.7 miles from UCSD
- Quartz kitchen and bathroom countertops
- In-home washer and dryers
- Minutes away from UTC, UCSD and sandy beaches
8506 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla, CA 92037
- 1.7 miles from UCSD
- Nestled against Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve
- Gated community
- Amenities including clubhouse, pool and more
3535 Lebon Dr, Ste. 1000, San Diego, CA 92122