We want to make finding the apartment you'll love even easier.
By filling out our standard rental application before you visit
the apartment community of your choice, you can save yourself
valuable time and energy, so you can concentrate on picking out
your new home.
Just follow these 3 easy steps and you'll be on your way:
- In the middle of this page, click on "download rental application now." A new browser window will open with the rental application.
- After the application appears, simply click on print.
- After it has printed out, fill out the application in ink.
Once you've completed the application, you can take it to any of The Irvine Company Apartment Communities leasing offices. For more information, please contact a leasing consultant at the property of your choice.
If you are interested in additional housing programs and information,
please contact a leasing consultant.
What do I need to bring with me when I go to rent an apartment?
- Driver's license for U.S. citizens, passport for non-citizens
- Financial information, such as checking and savings account information
- Check, money order, or cashier's check for the deposit
- Select communities accept visa for holds and deposits
- Proof of income or ability to pay rent. If you're employed, bring a recent pay stub or tax return. If other financial assistance will be provided, you must show proof of income/ability to pay, such as a pay stub or tax return, Social Securtiy number or a passport for non-citizens.
Completion of a rental application does not insure approval for rental of an apartment home. Specific qualification requirements are available through any Irvine Company Apartment Communities leasing office.