It’s that time! Schools and colleges across Orange County are gearing up for the fall semester. If you’ve decided to go to Santiago Canyon College, great choice! This award-winning Southern California Community College offers diverse programs and certification paths, proven transfer successes in state-of-the-art facilities.
If you’re wondering where to live while you attend Santiago Canyon College, we’ve got a variety of off-campus housing options.
Just five miles from Santiago Canyon College, Irvine Company Apartment Communities offer an array of housing options with saltwater pools, fitness centers, clubhouses, jogging trails and more. Most of our apartments are located near parks and other recreational centers, and many even have fitness centers on-site. You can also find apartments with washers and dryers, private balconies, walk-in closets, gated entries and more.
Sierra Vista – 5 miles
2955 Champion Way Tustin, CA 92782
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans
- Two pools with spas including a pool with spa overlooking fairway
- Ultra high-speed Internet
Rancho Monterey – 5.2 miles
100 Robinson Drive Tustin, CA 92782
- One- and two-bedroom floor plans
- Adjacent to Tustin Sports Park
- Two swimming pools with spas
- Gourmet kitchen with refrigerator and microwave
- Private oversized patios or balconies
- Walking distance to Heritage Park